Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jack of All Trades...

I've been known to be called SuperMom.  Although at times I get overwhelmed, doing things I like does not seem like that much of a chore.  So my blog is going to share with you my view from the outside looking in...what I do, like to do, want to do, have to do and then what I SHOULD do all in the form of a story of it's own in no particular order.

I am a wife of 13 years to a wonderful, understanding and supportive husband who watch me stretch myself to the limit, tell me I shouldn't do so much while knowing I won't stop, and then supporting me to the end, even when I've ran myself to the ground, he's there to pamper me and bring me back to my power level of 10 again.

One of my hobbies
My first priority is my kids.  My 12 year old daughter who thinks there was a mistake on her birth certificate ('because it happens' she says), feels she is so much older than her true age.  If I wasn't there to give birth, I would entertain her argument.  She is rapidly growing and maturing in to such a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of her talents with playing the piano and guitar. She is very strong willed, very time selective, and opinionated young lady and I wouldn't exchange her for anything in the world.  I just told my husband to be ready because she is going to give us a run for our money.

Then there is my youngest son who is a 15 year old that is in everything you can sign up for.  Yet, he doesn't realize that when he signs up for something, a majority of the time he has signed me and his father up as well in terms of getting him where he needs to be and of course any associated cost.  But his hard dedication to his education and excelling in everything he does makes it simple for us to go along with it.  I'll touch basis on him more in a later blog - he's a chapter all of his own.

Now my oldest son, who is now 22 years old has just became a truck a driver and feels like he's on top of the world.  He was my biggest challenge, or I better described as my biggest lesson learned year after year.  Thankfully, he didn't turn out all bad and all the lectures I exhausted myself giving while he looked at me like 'any minute she's going to run out of breath', I think has finally paid off.


for more to come...as I want to share with you all how I manage to work a full time job, go to school to obtain my masters, cooking, cleaning, laundry, transporting kids, doing hair, decorating cakes, preparing taxes, putting together fundraisers, and being a wife (which is more of a job than I thought).  All of this is otherwise known as...Life in the Fast Lane! I'm sure I can't be the only one with this job description.
Can I?



No comments:

Post a Comment