Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Teen Saga

So, juggling work, school, and family is a feat in itself.  Why do people constantly say to me, “at least your kids are older.”  I beg to differ! 

I think I had it easier when they were smaller and I would pop in their favorite DVD with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or crackers and capri-suns and the amount of time I actually had to accomplish some things.

I complained about every other hour someone needing help in the bathroom, needing a snack refill, or put in another DVD…

Try taking two master classes in one semester, working late at work because I’m up until 1 am finishing work causing me to go in to work at the 9th hour and then…

…a middle school and high school teen are having as busy of a schedule as I do.  And who is driving them to guitar lessons, piano lessons, soccer games, part-time job, Keystone meetings, recitals, band competitions, afterschool events, and don’t forget the plans they’ve made with their friends and I agreed thinking I’ll be home alone. 

But that doesn’t work if I’m dropping off one at one time, come home to work on school work and before I get into the work, I’m dropping off the other and picking the other one up!!!

Good thing I have a lot of hair or my stress would definitely show due to the volume of hair that comes out everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment